Sunday, October 2, 2011

Anything but Sweets

I talked to my parents today and soon I'll be allowed to make dinner every sunday. Which means I'll get to experiment with healthy foods! I'll try my best to not bake cookies or cake or pie... x_x oh man, but if I do I'll try my best to make them as health-conscious as possible.
On the same note but in a different direction, here's my new and improved exercise plan! How is it improved? Because now it's existent! :D I'm also adding my new goal of 24 oz. of water daily to my plan since I've been slacking this past week on drinking my fluids.
Monday: 
30 minute walk with my chubchub doggy
15 minute jog around the block
Tuesday:
10 minutes of core work
15 minute jog around the block
30 minute walk with my chubchub
Wednesday:

30 minute walk with my chubchub
15 minute jog around the block
Thursday:
10 minutes of upper body work
15 minute jog around the block
30 minute walk with my chubchub
Friday:
30 minute walk with my chubchub
15 minute jog around the block
Saturday:
15 minutes of hip strengthening
1 hour of PiYo at the gym
Sunday:
Make a healthful meal

Having this all planned out is very daunting. I'm feeling kinda nervous about whether or not I can do it although I use to do this all the time. Not only that but I've never joined a class at the gym and I've never done Piyo before, although I have done pilates and yoga which is supposedly what makes up Piyo. :( Maybe I'll try it out at home via youtube next saturday just to see how it goes and talk to the instructor about joining. Hopefully I won't run screaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment