Saturday, October 1, 2011

Get Off Your Broom: Week 1, Challenge 1

Weight: 115 lbs
Waist: 27 in.
Hips: 36 in.
Chest: 32 in.

My Plan
I eat a lot, and not all of it healthy so I want to cut back on my meat intake. Truth be told, I really don't need to eat meat at all; I don't do any rigorous exercise and I don't have a lot of physical fitness going on in my daily routine but I like meat and this is a food blog with recipes for everything I eat. So simply put, I'm not going vegetarian, but I am aiming for no red meat, less chicken, and more, much more, green stuff. I'm really not aiming to lose weight or look skinnier but to eat healthier. I hope, by the end of this, I'll be able to balance exercise with food intake, learn what kinds of foods I should eat and how I can make them delicious, and last but not least, to control how much I eat! Best of luck to all y'all, can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

4 comments:

  1. Give us lots of yummy vegetable recipes please! I would like to eat vegetables more, but I always just eat them raw for snacks. :P
    PS: You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the Challenge Michelle. :)
    I look forward to reading any recipes or tips you may have. As we share tips we can only reach our goals more easily.
    You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks! :D It's really exciting to get comments! Yaaay! I'll work on those veggie posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like a great plan!! I am vegan for health reasons so if you ever want tips or recipes or anything on eating less I can give you some of the things I did. Eating a little meat is not bad for you. I just could never eat just a little hahaha! I was a meat glutton so I just cut it out completely :) The things we do for health and beauty!! I can't wait to see how we all do! Good Luck and Blessings!

    ReplyDelete